DavCo Restaurants, one of the world’s largest Wendy’s franchisees, operates more than 150 restaurants in the Maryland, Washington, DC, and Northern Virginia metropolitan areas. We offer more opportunities for people to find the challenges they want and the recognition they deserve.
We are seeking career minded motivated individuals with:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to build a team that works well together to increase profits
- Desire to provide superior service
- A passion for being the best in the business.
As leaders and role models, our restaurant managers set the tone for the fun, family environment in our restaurants. DavCo Restaurant Managers enjoy a stable environment and flexible schedules that give them the quality of life they deserve.
Our generous and competitive compensation package includes:
- Medical, dental and prescription plan
- A paid structured training program
- Vacation and sick leave
- Direct deposit
- Company matching 401(k) plan
- Unlimited opportunities for growth and personal development based on performance
The ideal Restaurant Management candidate will meet the following requirements:
One or more year’s restaurant or retail management experience.
Have a high school diploma or GED
Be 18 years of age or older.
Must be employment authorized